Experience: 1- 4Yrs Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum
Reach us: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our development team and help us develop and maintain various software projects.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build and manage highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain technical designs based on requirements
- Develop application code for programs while following coding standards
- Develop and execute unit tests
- Complete Analysis & documentation as required by the project
- Support application testing and resolve test defects
- Interaction with client
- Report status updates as required by the project
- Follow established project execution processes
- Monitor the application as per the schedule
- Resolve queries/issues and provide Application/functional support to teammates
- Build holistic understanding of applications & underlying domain being supported
- Knowledge sharing
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 3 years in Python backend development and framework like Django, Flask or Pyramid.
- Demonstrate good development practices in Python, Testing, and Documenting APIs etc.
- AWS experience in developing lambdas in Python along with exposure in using AWS services EC2, ECS, RDS, SNS, SQS, S3, CloudWatch.
- Strong knowledge in Postgres, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.