QA Analyst is responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. Ensure all the aspects of a software solution such as functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility is tested.
- 1+ years of experience in Manual Testing (Functional, Performance, Security and Usability) of web and mobile products across OS platforms (e.g. Windows, Android, Mac, iOS).
- Create testcases based on product requirements and contribute to evolving product requirements.
- Maintain testcases and execute testcases, performing exploratory, regression and stress testing on test builds
- Create useful test reports with proper metrics and perspective; Keep bug database up to date and well maintained
- Identify, isolate, interpret, and report bugs, and work with developers to analyse requirements, and reproduce problems to get them resolved
- Collaborate in release and deployment planning and confirmation. Clearly communicate the progress status from independent QA perspective.
- Set up proper test environments and test data; Ability to learn and explore new technology environments
- Good understanding of software engineering and test processes and procedures
- Maintains proper documentation of work and communication of technical issues to developers and project management
- Team player who demonstrates ownership and commitment towards work
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge of UX guidelines, configuration requirements and known issues of target platforms (both OS and devices)
- Ability to analyse and interpret requirements and testcases, test data and test environment accordingly
- Ability to communicate well in verbal and written format to team members and clients
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting languages useful in testing
- Security testing, Load Testing and platform UX compliance testing
- Experience in Selenium/ Bugzilla/JIRA/Redmine /Jmeter is required.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools will be an advantage
Email : email@example.com