Brief description :
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance / Software Testing specialist.
- Should have experience in automation tools and frameworks – selenium and cucumber knowledge.
- Extensive experience in web application testing.
- Experience in Web API testing using Soap UI (Groovy scripting) / Postman is required.
- Should have basic knowledge of Scripting languages and SQL queries.
- Expertise in software testing fundamentals and test techniques.
- A track record of performing testing activities through the test life-cycle.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and report risks and issues in a timely manner.
- Experience of working individually as well as in a team.
- Need strong analytical and communication skills.
- Exposure to performance, load testing(Optional).
- Performance testing point, JMeter tool experienced one is preferable.
- Requirement Analysis
- Test Case / Test Script Preparation
- Automation Testing
- Web & Web service / REST service Testing (Soap UI using groovy / Postman)
- Defect Reporting & Tracking
- Basic SQL queries
Desired Candidate Profile
- Conduct requirements analysis to detect issues as early as possible in the software development life cycle.
- Create and execute manual test cases as well as automation test scripts to provide maximum coverage.
- Design, develop and execute test plans according to business requirements.
- Report and verify bugs as part of new features testing and regression testing.
- Provide comprehensive and concise test results.
- Collaborate closely with the Development and Business Analysis teams.
- Consistently contribute to improvements in terms of processes and technologies.
Qualification: BE/B.Tech-Computer Science, Information Technology/MA/MSc-Computer Science.
Note: Kindly mention the mail subject as “Application for the post- QA ANALYST”
Email : email@example.com