We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure project quality.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify, resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards, have good knowledge of release management and estimation techniques; profound knowledge of testing techniques and product development lifecycle. He/She should keep up-to-date testing trends.
- The candidate should be able to define quality standards and metrics for the project/product.
- Make the team aware of the Quality matrix and resolve all the queries.
- Create a list of milestones and checkpoints and set measurable criteria’s to check the quality on timely basis.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Work closely on the deadlines of the project
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- Identifying behavioural , functional, non-functional training needs for the team
- Maintaining cordial relationships between cross functional teams like development, configuration management, program management, product managers etc.
- Should be focal point of contact for the QA team for all the escalations related to testing and Quality assurance.
- Creating and defining risks contingencies and plans
- Defining processes for test plan in all phases of testing cycle. Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
- Should have sound knowledge in Selenium
- Should have experience in Agile Methodology.
- Should have basic programming knowledge to identify possible errors in application code.
- Must be excellent in oral and written communication.
- Should also have an understanding on bug tracking tools, test management tools, GUI testing
- Should be expert in SDLC.
- Should have awareness and information of latest web and mobile technology trends.
- Should have sound knowledge in cross browsing.
- Candidates with Team Lead experience will be preferred.
- Experience 4-6 Yrs.
Email : email@example.com