ThoughtLine Technologies is looking for dynamic, proactive and technically strong candidates to join its growing team in Technopark, Trivandrum. An ideal candidate for this role will have at least 4 years’ of extensive hands on experience in a QA/QC role. The individual should be pro-active with an attitude that keeps looking for solutions for the toughest of issues.
· Review and analyze system specifications
· Collaborate with the team to develop effective strategies and test plans
· Execute test cases (Manual/Automated) and analyze results
· Documents the test results as per the standards and maintains appropriate quality metrics.
· Tests the application, files bugs and creates test reports to describe the program evaluation and corrections
· Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
· 2 – 6 years of software testing experience (Manual/Automation)
· Excellent communication skills
· Relevant experience working in a Microsoft environment
· Self motivated, ability to take up assigned tasks from start to finish
· Understand requirement documents and interact with development teams locally and on-site.
· Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org