We have an opportunity for talented candidates in QA Testing.
The candidate should have experience in latest technologies and tools. It’s an urgent requirement and candidates who can join immediately can apply.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Interested Candidates may please send your Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘ QA Test Engineer ‘ and please mention Years of Experience, Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice Period (If Applicable) on the body part.