Brief description :
- Manage an effective regulatory compliance program.
- Adhere to and maintain integrity of the Quality Control Department’s operational policies.
- Report to Management on the compliance risks and issues through detailed reports, proactively.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discrepancies and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit operational areas, transactions, communication. Assess company operations to determine compliance risk and suggest corrective action plans.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about regulatory compliance.
- SPOC for U.K Counterparts.
- Manage and Develop Initial and Ongoing training program.
- Creation and submission of Weekly and Monthly Reports.
- Multitasker .
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Goal Oriented.
- Strong Leadership qualities.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Education: Masters Degree in Any field, but preferably Commerce
- Work Experience: Minimum 4 years in Quality Control Domain (Non Technical)
- Certifications like ISO, Six Sigma(Green Belt), PMP will be an added advantage.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org