ByteWave Digital in now SADA India. SADA’s Talent Acquisition team is growing! As a Recruiting Assistant at SADA, you will be supporting our North American recruiting team. You will manage all aspects of talent logistics coordination, including scheduling, ensuring positive candidate experience throughout the interview process, sourcing talent, sending offers, and various other administrative needs. Hiring is one of our top priorities at SADA, so the opportunity for impact is huge. You will work closely with our recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates, contributing to the overall success of our recruiting process. You’ll have a direct and impactful presence in how SADA is viewed as an amazing place to work!
- Create a positive candidate experience, unlike any other, representing SADA’s core values through each touchpoint with our candidates
- Coordinate phone, onsite (if any), and Google Meet interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Successfully manage and clearly communicate with a high volume of candidates, specifically related to interview scheduling, facilitating next steps, and ensuring timely follow-up
- Assist with managing job postings
- Work with People Operations and Recruiters to create and send offer letters
- Assist recruiters with candidate sourcing
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date
- Communicate well and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates
- Assist with reporting and maintaining data integrity throughout the candidate lifecycle
- Plan recruiting events and branding activities
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruitment team
Pathway to Success
#MakeThemRave: Recruiting involves working with multiple parties (candidates, hiring managers, interviewers, executive management team, etc), and providing a white glove service to all is crucial.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision and passion. You will be measured quarterly by the breadth, magnitude, and quality of your contributions, your ability to estimate accurately, and how well you collaborate with your peers.
As you continue to execute successfully, we will build a customized development plan together that leads you through the individual contributor or management growth tracks.
Training – Ongoing with first-week orientation at HQ followed by a 90-day onboarding schedule. Details of the timeline can be shared. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all onboarding will be temporarily conducted remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in an administrative or coordinator role
- Outstanding communication, organizational, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in prioritizing different functions and tasks while managing their work time
- Tech-savvy and constantly looking for progressive ways to optimize and improve things
- Embraces change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience with Google Workspace and applicant tracking systems such as Greenhouse a plus
- Experience working in a startup or fast paced environment
Email : email@example.com