Brief description :
• Manage the complete recruitment life-cycle.
• Conduct interviews in-person, by telephone, or Skype/Teams.
• Complete reference checks.
• Negotiate employment offers.
• Manage your job requirements load so that your team and managers see your progress. We want to help you be successful well in advance of any bumps in the road.
• Document your work using our Applicant Tracking System.
• Recommend best practice solutions based on past experience, research, and visionary thinking.
• Ensure high-quality candidates by following the McFadyen Way for Talent Acquisition.
• Actively participate in new recruiting efforts and help us think of innovative solutions to hiring the best talent.
• Effectively present the management team the candidates you source in weekly meetings.
• Build and manage relations with all internal and external stakeholders to provide proactive exceptional customer service and ensure a positive image and awareness of the company is promoted at all times.
• Locate, establish, and qualify passive candidates outside the Internet Job Boards.
• Keep abreast of market intelligence and industry trends (e.g. new technology, recruitment metrics, and legislative changes).
• Support your team and let them know when you need assistance.
Experience in hiring for eCommerce domain
Exposure to recruitment for technologies like Oracle ATG, Magento, SAP Hybris, Salesforce commerce, Endeca, Oracle Commerce Cloud etc
Must have recruited niche candidates for at least 8 years.
• Have exceptional English skills which include your ability to speak, read, and write well.
• Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in any field. We like co-workers who can teach us something.
• Ability to collaborate and nurture positive relations with your candidate’s, managers and teammates. We want to have you working as a recruiting team.
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player
Email : email@example.com