- You will onboard each client as required including the customer creation in the CRM and communication via email directly with the Australian customer.
- Would be responsible for the enforcement of company rules and decisions affecting your team.
- Monitor and action all requests coming in from our support email accurately and efficiently.
- Reporting to Management will be monthly and include your staff numbers and efficiency of your team.
- You will work closely with the management team to improve your teams’ skills and accuracy.
- Processing new hire paperwork and providing on the job training.
- Achieve teams’ objectives through effective planning, setting proper goals, analysing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales management.
- Sales Support experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written english skills.
- Problem-solving and counseling skills.
- Ability to manage time and prioritise work.
- Computer skills like using Word, & Excel is essential to do documentation and presentation.
Interested candidates may please send resumes to email@example.com
Please follow and like us: