- The primary role is to read a pre-written script out loud in order to make a voice recording that will overlay a video production and for software development. You have to prepare the script and improvise the script in Sanskrit as per the company’s requirement and for product development. Study about the company and its products in detail, then research, collect data and analyze it quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Be proactively involved in teaching and helping in research work.
- Motivating, facilitating, teaching, research and data analysis according to the requirement.
- Plan, prepare and present scripts and curriculum that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within their class. Preparing assignments for each batch assigned to him/her.
- Sound Recording in Sanskrit and reporting on the development and progress of her work.
- Communicating, consulting, counselling and providing feedback to institutes and sometimes parents.
- We also need Research analyst in Tamil , Malayalam and other languages.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MA Sanskrit or Phd in Sanskrit Literature.
- Candidates must have a clear understanding of teaching and handle a research work.
- Candidates with a habit of continuous self-learning will be preferred.
- Must possess excellent presentation and English, Malayalam communication skills.
- Female candidate will be preferable.
- Candidate may need to travel for research, data analysis and other works based on company’s requirement.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with “ Sanskrit Teacher” as Subject. Also, please make sure to mention your Experience in years, Current Salary, Expected Salary and Notice period duration in your email body.