SAP Solution Manager Consultant with expertise in ChaRM (5 – 7 years)
Travanleo is hiring SAP Solution Manager (SAP ALM) consultant with deep expertise in SAP Solution Manager especially ChaRM (Change & Release Management). If you are an enterprising individual with excellent attitude and a desire to succeed, you are welcome to apply for this position.
This role will work on implementation and support of SAP Solution Manager to large global clients. As a consultant, you should work as a trusted advisor to clients on SAP ALM especially ChaRM. Travanleo offer good benefits, excellent work environment, a high potential for career advancement alongside experienced technology leaders.
- 5 – 7 years of design, implementation, configuration, support and upgrade experience in SAP Solution Manager (v7.1 and v7.2), especially ChaRM.
- Proficiency in all key SAP Solution Manager modules
- Good knowledge of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Focused Solutions
- Solid understanding of SAP implementations, ALM, SAP release and Change management processes/best practices, SAP Activate, Agile Scrum, Dev Ops.
- Full Life Cycle experience, working with development teams to support SAP Transports including organization/bundling, dual maintenance/retrofit and object conflict issue resolution
- Experience in working with development, testing and functional teams to plan and execute the release and import of SAP Transports through testing phases and during the cutover rehearsals, go-live and hyper-care phases of the release.
- You will be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and operations of SAP Solution Manager implementations as a SAP ALM consultant expert
- Manage SAP Solman Implementation from top to bottom starting with change management and project planning, to physical transports of changes from the development environment into the productive environment.
- Customization and operation of key SAP Sol Man modules: – Change Request Management (ChaRM), Change Control Management System (CCMS), Change Transport System (CTS+), Test Management, Solution Documentation, Business Processes Modelling, Business Process Change Analysis, Business Process Monitoring
- Ability to work independently across time zones with global teams with limited supervisor support
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, strong consulting experience, client management skills, analytical skills and solutions consultant mind-set
- Demonstrate a great attitude towards people, solutions, customers and work
- Should be able to present and interact with the stakeholders.
- Seeks out and accepts feedback, is a proactive learner, takes on tough assignments to improve skills, keeps knowledge and skills up to date, turns mistakes into learning opportunities
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Engineering from a reputed university.
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Location: Trivandrum/Remote Work from Home (Travanleo Info Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., A-20, 1st Floor, Gayathri, Technopark Phase I, Trivandrum – 695581, Kerala| Tel# +91 471 2700400)
Travanleo is a fast growing IT system integrator focused on Digital Enterprise Applications & SAP Technology Consulting. We offer a fresh perspective in providing solutions to maximize the value of client’s enterprise IT solutions.
Bring passion, excellence and dedication to your job and there is no telling what you could accomplish here.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org