Security Analyst – ECS Fin
- The candidate should have hands-on experience supporting the technical implementation of the Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) toolset.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Security or relevant major.
- Strong troubleshooting skills are required.
- Medium-Strong networking (i.e. Routing, Switching, Firewalling) skills
- Knowledge of Linux, UNIX and Windows operating system.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills and proven ability to communicate across different working groups.
- Ability to deliver projects on time, work independently, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of networking concepts including OSPF, BGP, Spanning Tree, L2/L3, DNS, NAT, Multicast, Load Balancing, Wireless, and QoS
- Knowledge of Core security concepts of DMZ’s, ACL’s, endpoint security, north/south protection, malware detection, vulnerability scans, penetration tests, and SIEM/SEM technologies.
- Strong understanding of the Windows platform and internals, including knowledge of the registry, security policies, software installation and distribution, CIFS/DFS/FRS, File and Share permissions.
- PowerShell scripting and programming experience especially programmatically accessing and editing files, the registry, active directory, and WMI classes is a plus
- Bash shell scripting and programming experience a plus
Experience : 1-8 years
Qualification : B.Tech / Diploma/ Post-graduates from any reputed Institution
Candidates with suitable experience can forward the resume to email@example.com