Job Description :
Test Automation professionals provide specialized expertise in test automation using commercially available functional test tools. Automation QA Engineer will be responsible to plan, design, develop, maintain and execute all automated tests scripts. They will apply technical expertise to deliver dedicated automation services to all projects while ensuring adherence to timelines as well as relevant standards and practices. Automation QA Engineer is also responsible to aide in the development, establishment and enforcement of Quality. Assurance standards and best practices.
A professional at this position within Xilligence has the following responsibilities:
- Lead the transformation of testing into a continuous and efficient end to end quality development function using quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity.
- Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions .
- Participating in the analysis to assess automation feasibility Automation requirements gathering and analysis Planning, defining, executing, and analyzing automation related testing
- Strategies and solutions through business, functional and technical expertise Designing and implementing testing framework, building function libraries, and object repositories
- Analyzing test results and defect reporting
- Assisting in utilizing efficient and effective processes, standards and test metrics in to order continuously improve the test automation service
- Experience in Selenium Web driver and API Automation is a must
- Excellent coding skills in core Java
- Excellent manual testing skills
- Experience in communicating excellently with North American clients
- Hands on experience on Core Java, Maven
- Hands on experience on REST ASSURED/JUnit/TestNg framework for API testing(TestNg is plus)
- Hands on experience on GIT, Jenkins
- Good understanding of REST API types(GET,PUT,POST,DELETE) and its working
- Good understanding of HTTP,JSON protocol and syntax
- Good understanding of Message Schema, YAML, Message Request-Response mechanism
- Understanding of any API testing tools like-POSTMAN
- Should have 3 years of Experience in API Automation is Must.
- Experience in Page Object Model
- Experience in Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Experience in TFS and VSO
- Experience working in agile / scrum is a plus
- Mentoring the team member
Send resume to : email@example.com