- Understand user expectations through discussions with stakeholders and through research
- Develop functional requirements and raise clarifications with stakeholders.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Give Knowledge Transfer to the development team on Functional Specifications.
- Act as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end user in the development team.
- Lead and conduct functional testing thereby responsible for certification of product release before user acceptance.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Understand Agile practices and follow the same.
- Work effectively with other team members by sharing best practices.
- Travelling on quick notice within India (domestic business) or abroad (international business)
Preferred skills :
- 8+ Years of total IT experience.
- Candidate should have software development experience in past.
- A clear understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and should be process oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in requirement gathering, use cases, proposal writing, etc.
- Exposure to Agile methodology with requirements capturing using use cases and feature driven methods
Send resume to : email@example.com
Please follow and like us: