Preferred skills :
- 3-5 years of experience in SQL Database Technologies.
- Experience in SQL server versions starting at 2008.
- Proficiency in database recovery techniques.
- Performance tuning, Indexing strategies.
- Experience in SSRS, SSIS and TSQL.
- Experience in Patching strategy for Hotfixes and Cumulative Updates.
- Good understanding on RDBMS concepts and database design skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure
- Windows Servers, Virtualization solutions, Linux, Solaris.
- Knowledge of implementing Data warehouse using MS BI toolsets (SSIS/ SSAS).
- Powershell scripting.
- Exposure to quality systems (ISO / CMMI).
- Good planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Should be a quick learner with an eye for detail.
- Drive for results within deadlines.
- Escalate issues at an early stage to Line Manager and counterparts in UK.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and tenacity to get the job done.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org