- To identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- To sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- To research and recommend new opportunities.
- To recommend profit and service improvements.
- To identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- To prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- To maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Preferred skills :
- Qualification Required – ITI, Diploma,B.E with Electronics background, MBA-Marketing
- Experience Required – minimum 2 years
- Experience in Electronic equipment (CCTV, Automation gate system, Fire alarm, Biometry etc) Sales/marketing will be added advantage
Interested candidates can send your updated CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “M2_Senior Executive-Sales” on or before 28th of March 2019. Kindly mention your Total years of Exp, Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period in body part.
Kindly note that notifications will be sent only to candidates whose profile have been shortlisted.