Type of employment: Full-time
Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum, Kerala
Expected Joining Date: Immediate
Work Time: Day/Night: Day
Salary bracket: As per Industry Standards.
About our company: Yarab Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Yarab Technologies Pvt Ltd, part of Yarab Business Group was established in 2009 and is an experienced and dynamic company specializing in InsureTech product development, Insurance Risk management, and Insurance Technical accounting, Underwriting, loss adjusting, and Insurtech products worldwide.
We have a wide range of Insuretech products ranging from and Market research, consumer behavior analysis, CRM, Claims Management, and Underwriting. Adding to that, we provide Regulatory Risk and Compliance management service and consultation for companies in the E.U, UK, and the USA. We have sound expertise and experience in technical accounting for the Insurance domain worldwide.
- Monitoring reporting systems, preparing accurate financial reports and statements, interpreting data, preparing and publishing all financial documents, and ensuring adherence to industry regulations
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Creation and submission of Weekly and Monthly Reports.
- Candidates are expected to have at least 2 years of hands-on management experience in a senior Finance role within financial services. (Preferably in the UK or US Insurance Industry)
- Master’s Degree in Finance-related discipline is a requirement
- Most likely from a leading Insurance firm and working at the manager level. Preferably with insurance experience.
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills with a proven ability to bridge financial and accounting knowledge gaps in a user-friendly way
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, managing conflicting tasks, senior demands, and deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org