You will have a deep understanding of the entire Backend architecture and you will be able to clearly articulate the scaling and reliability limits of the architecture. You will be technically minded, being able to jump into a complex problem, break it down and identify potential solutions. You will understand and practice agile software development and management. You will be able to mentor other Engineers to help them propel their technical knowledge and their ability to develop clean, scalable, and reliable code.
What you’ll be doing;
- Owning the Backend tech domain where you play a key role in developing technology strategy for complete and critical areas of the business that encompass multiple systems and teams
- Being the go-to person and an expert problem-solver
- Establishing standards and best practices
- Quickly breaking down complex problems into potential solutions, knowns, and unknowns, in order to get to solid resolutions faster
- Debugging the problems that the team encounters and providing both short term and long-term solutions.
- Ensuring the solution is monitorable, secure, and data-driven and represents the Backend team in company-level discussions.
- Leads delivery of major initiatives on clear timelines
- Is focused on business goals and able to discern where to spend developer effort
- Always looking to develop and improve their teams, the organization and themselves in the Backend space.
- Considers long-term impacts of decisions on client’s platform & product.
- Actively educating the team and organization in their technology domains
- Problem solving skills
- Technically minded & able to quickly break down complex problems
- Atleast 5 years of development experience with C#.NET
- Strong knowledge of working with Rest APIs using Asp.Net Web API
- Love of writing clean, maintainable, easy-to-test code
- Agile experience
- Test Driven Development
- Experience developing e-commerce solutions
- Knowledge of working in open-source communities
- Experience with distributed systems and micro-services architecture
- Good understanding of Azure platform
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org