- Should have experience in AD and managed multisite AD environment spread geographically.
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows Server 2008R2, Windows 7 and Windows 8 platforms & nbsp.
- Strong knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Group Policies and TCP/IP skills & nbsp
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Experience in Antivirus management and Patch management.
- Experience in SCCM & SSO
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills and Documentation Skills
- Role-based administration and delegation settings & nbsp
- Support Active Directory environment with respect to projects, implementations and ongoing run/maintain support
- Be part of global team responsible for all aspects of security infrastructure including proof of concepts, projects, implementations, and ongoing run/maintain support
- Familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methodologies
- Knowledge in Information Security concepts aligning to ISO 27001 standards & nbsp
- Solve complex, non-routine problems and determine innovative solutions through cost/benefit analysis.
- Experience, Certifications & Education
- Engineering/Science graduate with at least 5+ years of experience for Junior role and 7+ years of experience for Senior role with a 3 year diploma & nbsp.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow and like us: