- Should have experience in AD and managedmultisite AD environment spread geographically.
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows Server 2008R2,Windows 7 and Windows 8 platforms & nbsp.
- Strong knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Group Policiesand TCP/IP skills & nbsp
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancystrategies
- Experience in Antivirus management and Patchmanagement.
- Experience in SCCM & SSO
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies,preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills andDocumentation Skills
- Role-based administration and delegationsettings & nbsp
- Support Active Directory environment withrespect to projects, implementations and ongoing run/maintain support
- Be part of global team responsible for allaspects of security infrastructure including proof of concepts, projects,implementations, and ongoing run/maintain support
- Familiarity with Information TechnologyInfrastructure Library (ITIL) methodologies
- Knowledge in Information Security conceptsaligning to ISO 27001 standards & nbsp
- Solve complex, non-routine problems anddetermine innovative solutions through cost/benefit analysis.
- Experience, Certifications & Education
- Engineering/Science graduate with at least 5+years of experience or 6+ years of experience with a 3-year diploma
- Active Directory
- MS Windows Server 2008R2, Windows 7 and Windows 8 Platforms,
- DNS, DHCP, Group Policies and TCP/IP
- Antivirus management and Patch management
- SCCM & SSO
send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow and like us: