- Collaborate with Product teams to implement robust, high performance, data-driven web applications.
- Architect web applications from the ground up, with a focus on extensibility and scalability
- Provide insight into modernizing legacy systems/process to the latest and greatest technologies.
- Solve complex problems with innovative and elegant design and delivery.
- Write clean, concise & modular code.
- Enforce coding standards and set a high standard for code quality.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Perform code review and code refactor.
- Improve and maintain sanity in current codebase, architecture, and processes.
- Perform validation and verification testing – Created automated tests
6+ years of experience in software development, 4+ years of which are specific to full-stack development. â¯
Should be a full stack developer with:
- Good knowledge and experience in Java EE / Spring based application development.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in designing and implementing applications based on Micro services architecture using Spring Boot.
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of Angular 6+, similar other frameworks is critical
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience with web servers, service oriented architectures, web services (both REST and SOAP), Micro services architecture, security best practices and database technologies.â¯
- Experience in developing multi-tier enterprise product.
- In-depth understanding of the full-stack of a cloud based distributed platform
- Knowledge of one or more of programming languages JAVA/J2EE platform.
- Experience in developing CI/CD pipeline, Test automation.
- Must have good knowledge of relational or NoSQL databases.
- Good Exposure to Agile development practices.
- Take ownership of entire features and/or products and work within the engineering team to build them across the entire technology stack.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Necessary skills to ship a front-end feature and then scale a back-end service.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org