Directing software development projects Producing, testing and debugging code Leading engineers and developers
Job brief :
- We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions.
- You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritise and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- 2+ years Proven experience as a Software Engineer Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management Knowledge in any of the programming languages: HTML5, CSS3, JS, Angular, React In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Job Type: Full-time
Send resume to : email@example.com
Please follow and like us: