Senior Support Engineer (Linux) – SCSOFT Technologies
- Experience : 2 to 4 years.
- Vacancy : 2
- Qualification : B. Tech / B.E, RHCE / AWS certification is preferable
- Location : Technopark, Trivandrum
Job Description :
- Deploy and manage different stages of an application such as Dev, QA, Stage and Prod.
- Design and implement customized solutions for clients.
- Support environments and configuration changes.
- Identify potential issues in development phase and redesign the infrastructure.
- Analyze server logs and work with development teams to fix potential issues.
- Manage and operate software configuration and release activities.
- Review environment monitoring periodically and work on alert guideline documents.
- Work with development team and identify IT infrastructure needs.
- Troubleshoot and fix web server or database resource utilization.
- Automate repeated tasks using scripting or tools.
- Participate in production support calls.
- Document system configurations.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good knowledge in scripting – Python/Bash
- Strong knowledge in Apache, MySQL and PHP
- Expertise in cloud technologies and services like AWS or GCP
- Ability to understand software code (basics) to troubleshoot IT infra side issues
- Hands-on experience with Atlassian Cloud (JIRA + Confluence)
- Expertise in source code versioning systems (GIT or SVN)
- Knowledge of NoSQL platforms like MongoDB, Elasticsearch is a plus.
- Mail server administration
- Experience in automatic environment deployment and backup management
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude.
- Quick learning abilities.
- Passionate about Technology and enthusiastic to learn
- Should be flexible for 24*7 shifts
SCSoft Technologies Private Limited provides solutions globally in the following technology verticals:
- Mass Transit
- Managed IT Services
- Financial Sector
Contact Email: careers.india@SCSOFT.com