Brief description :
- Should have 5-6 years of experience in recruiting.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Female Candidates Preffered.
- MBA in Human Resources Management.
- BSc in Human Resources Management.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org