We are looking for passionate WordPress Developers to develop website for our domestic and international clients.
Candidates should be familiar with all major aspects of WordPress development – both front end and backend development.
* Designing and building the website front-end.
* Creating the website architecture.
* Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
* Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
* Conducting website performance tests
* Troubleshooting content issues.
* Conducting WordPress training with the client.
* Monitoring the performance of the live website.
* Proven work experience in WordPress/WooCommerce website development
* Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
* Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
* Team building skills
* Should be able to communicate well with the clients
* Project effort estimation and scoping out the project well.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field preferred
* 5+ years experience preferred
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org