SEO Analyst – Crantia Technologies
Experience : 2 + years
Location : Trivandrum
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage, drive and scale up the team of SEO enthusiast to achieve and raise the bar of client excellence
- Detail site audit (technical, off-page & on-page)
- Comprehensive keyword research
- Setting keyword ranking and SEO traffic targets for client and team
- Plan and strategize SEO execution and delivery on-time and every-time
- Back link strategy and implementation
- Monitor, track and report SEO metrics with trend analysis and key findings.
- Degree (MBA) or Diploma(PGDM) in Marketing Management( Preferable )
- Relevant experience of 1 to 2 years in executing SEO for large brands having dynamic content
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results on visibility, traffic and conversions
- Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, site architectures and strategies
- Expertise in all areas of SEO including strong technical skills (html, scripting, programming, site architecture and content management systems)
- Experience in managing relevant SEO Tools
- Strong understanding of web analytics and ability to derive meaningful insights for creation of organic search strategies.
- Hands on experience on SEO tools: SEOmoz, Google Adwords Keyword Tool, GoogleAnalytics, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills
- Good Team Management and account handling skills
Look forward to a person who can join immediately.
Respond with your total years of Experience, Current CTC, Expected CTC & Notice Period.
Send resume to : email@example.com
Address : 4th floor, Delta Point, Opp.Technopark Campus, Kazhakoottam, Trivandrum