Brief description :
- 3+years Work experience as an SEO Analyst or similar Digital Marketing role.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (eg customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members on project development to meet client goals and timelines.
- 3+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Handled more than 3+ projects.
- Has history of 50+ adwords.
Qualification : BE/B.Tech-Computer Science, Information Technology/MA/MSc-Computer Science.
Note: Kindly mention the mail subject as “Application for the post- SEO ANALYST”.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org