Designation: Software Engineer
Experience: 1+ year
Location: Technopark, Trivandrum
Minimum Qualification: BE/BTech, MSc/MCA, PGDCA or any equivalent degree
Technical Skills: Azure AD
- Answer internal and external developer questions in support of Azure Active Directory
- Engage with the product engineering team to provide answers to questions and develop a knowledge base of common questions and answers
- Create code samples, best-practices guides, whitepapers for topics related to identity and access management topics
- Develop and deploy Azure Active Directory based IT and web solutions in corporate customers’ environments
- Technical understanding of web development concepts, cloud infrastructure, Microsoft client operating systems, Azure Active Directory and Active Directory on-premise
- Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting IT issues
- Ability to read technical documentation and code samples, and fluently discuss the correlation between the documentation and developer questions
- Ability to solve problems or deploy Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure, including Azure hybrid cloud deployments.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications, analytical and presentation skills.
- Microsoft Windows Server or Cloud certification strongly preferred.
- 1+ years of writing production code
- 2-3 years familiarity with Azure AD, or other Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solutions
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org