Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Cochin, Trivandrum, Remote
We are looking for a software engineer to join our cutting-edge development team as it grows. We want someone who is comfortable asking “why?” The ideal candidate is a divergent thinker. They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills, and are able to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary.
- Preferred 2+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to execute on features of medium to high complexity and resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Partners with a more senior engineer to deliver complex features.
- Demonstrated consistent, successful delivery over time.
- Considered a good problem solver who can identify root cause within the functional domain and collaborate to identify root cause across system boundaries quickly
- Aware of interdependencies between his/her functional areas and other functional areas, both upstream and downstream. –
- Able to use and extend existing code framework to implement new functionality.
- Well versed in agile methodology and have experience working in an agile environment along with a track record of meeting sprint commitments.
Solid understanding and demonstrated experience with:
- Force.com APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, components etc.
- An Object Oriented Language – Java, C# or Apex
- Front-End technologies – a UI component library Lightning Web Component(LWC)
- Web service development – microServices, micro UIs, REST APIs