Job Description :
Testing the products both manually and automated, Bug Reporting, Tracking and Closing, Work related to Testing Process improvement.
Essential Functions :
- Tests software releases during the product development.
- Configures necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Provides technical expertise on specific products, operating systems and specialized environments.
- Writes or assists in the development of Test Conditions, Test Cases.
- Test Case Execution, Bug Reporting, Tracking and Closing
- Completes assigned test-related tasks.
- Assists in the automation of relevant test procedures.
- Assists in review of test processes as they are developed.
- Develop and execute Automated scripts in QTP/Selenium.
Preferred Skills :
- ISTQB Foundation Level certification (Mandatory)
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc.
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and the defect reporting process.
- Experience: 0 to 1 yrs in testing (manual/automation)
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- Experience/Knowledge with automated testing tools like QTP, Selenium, Load Runner, Quality Centre.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze a problem and complete detailed reports.
- Able to methodically produce the steps which exhibit bugs in the product and be able to reproduce and communicate these steps.
- Shows initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to testing of company products.
- Shows initiative in gaining theoretical knowledge in software testing.
- Works well in a team environment and alone.
- Has ability to adapt to the changing needs of a project.
- Has ability to meet deadlines.
- Has a strong communication skill, both in writing and orally.
Send resume to :email@example.com
Please follow and like us: