Experience : 2+ years
Minimum Qualification : Bachelors /Master’s degree in Computer Engineering
Automation Tester Requirements:
- Bachelors /Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, or equivalent with 2-4 years of overall experience in Software Testing.
- 2+ years of Experience with the Test Automation and development of different types frameworks (Key word driven, Data driven, hybrid).
- Experience and deep understanding of the automation tools like Selenium, Appium.
- Experience with the API testing.
- Source control: GIT and Bit Bucket.
- Construct test scenarios based on customer user stories or requirements.
- Experience working in different CI/CD like Jenkins, Azure Devops.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
Nice to have:
- Work experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Experience working in Docker.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, and participating as a Scrum team member.
- Familiar with Behavior-driven and/or Test-driven development.
- Experience in setting up the CI/CD pipeline in the Azure cloud.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org