- Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Working with software developers and project support teams
- Identifying business requirements
- Project planning
- Monitoring applications and software systems
- Stress testing
- Performance ,Functional testing, Scalability testing
- Writing and executing test scripts
- Running manual and automated tests
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile
- Writing bug reports
- Resource planning
- Reviewing documentation
- Working towards departmental and project deadlines
- Quality assurance
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- Problem solving
- Designing tests to mitigate risk
- Presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- Working on multiple projects at one time
- Document analysis
- Liaising with project teams in other parts of the world
- Communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Competent technical skills
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- A passion for technology.
- Candidates with certification in Testing or experienced candidates will be preferred.
- Exp- 0-1 yrs.
Send resume to : email@example.com
Please follow and like us: