Brief description :
- Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements.
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda.
- Determine course content according to objectives.
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets, etc.).
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops, etc. in groups or individually.
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed.
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues, etc.
- Observe and evaluate the results of training programs.
- Determine the overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
- Proven experience as a technical trainer, a minimum of 3+ years experience is mandatory.
- Proficiency in any two programming languages is mandatory.
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects.
- Experience in designing technical course content.
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses.
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint).
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Degree in a relevant technical field.
- Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) is a strong asset.
Qualification: B.Tech/ BE/ MCA/BSc. C.Sc
Note: Kindly mention the subject line as ” SOFTWARE TRAINER”.
Send resume to : email@example.com