Job Responsibilities :
- Manage databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide support for critical production systems on need basis.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities during afterhours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
Skills and Qualifications :
- 6-8 years of MS SQL Server Developer experience
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Working expertise on SSAS, SSIS and SSRS as developer
- Should have good skills in optimizing big complex queries
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, TFS
- Should have basic MS SQL & MySQL administration knowledge
- Exposure to oracle database (Nice to have)
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Windows exposure
- Linux exposure (Nice to have)
- Scripting skills (batch script, shell script) (Nice to have)
- Exposure of high level scripting languages (Nice to have)
Send resume to : email@example.com
Please follow and like us: