- Travanleo is looking for a Sr. Java developer with 5 to 7 years of outstanding experience in
- enterprise-grade application development.
- Design, Develop, test, implement and maintain Java/J2EE based applications
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identify and address production and non-production application issues
- Convert User stories, business requirements into specifications
- Learn and adopt the latest technology trends in the application development process
- Develop application code for software programs related to latest technologies
- Desired Skills and Competencies
- Spring MVC or any Java Framework
- Java Application Servers (E.g. Tomcat, JBOSS)
- Web service development using REST, SOAP, JPA
- Database design knowledge in Oracle, MySQL or any RDBMS
- Java application security standards
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design, SCRUM, Agile
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces, coding standards, common frameworks
- Fast learner, who is willing to learn new technologies, processes, etc.
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills to effectively work as a team player and engage at all levels in the organization.
- A pro-active individual with a “can-do” attitude who is ready to go that extra mile to achieve excellent results
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or a bachelor’s degree in Science/Diploma holders from reputed universities
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow and like us: