What we are looking for:
- You have a good understanding of Drupal 8 (site-build and custom development).
- You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g. multi-site, multilingual, etc.
- Experience using Views
- You have knowledge and adherence to Drupal coding standard.
- Experience with Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Configuration Management, and Composer
- Strong understanding and working experience with Drupal API’s (Form, Database, Blocks, Cache, Queue, etc
- Experience working with various cloud storage solutions (s3bucket, azure blob storage, etc).
- Experience in Drupal migration API
- Created custom theme from scratch.
- Rest APIs.
- Experience using Git source code versioning.
A plus, but not mandatory:
- Acquia Certifications.
- Drupal contributions.
*** Also Looking for those who are willing to relocate for Short Term/ Long Term/ Permanent On-site Opportunities.
Good Drupal Knowledge
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org