We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
- Should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Ensure network connectivity of all workstations.
- More than 3 Year Experience required.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issue to users
- Manage the configuration and operation of Server-based computer operating systems (Windows 2008r2,Windows 2012, Windows 2016 )
- Manage the configuration and operation of application software and database software (Visual Studio ,SQL Server ,MS-Office )
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests
- Upgrade Systems and Processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Administrate infrastructure, including FIREWALL, database, malware protection software and other processes.
- E-Mail Client Configuration & Support (Microsoft Outlook & Office 365 & Google apps
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org