In House Activities
- Monitor and work effectively on tickets and make sure tickets resolved to best of the satisfaction
- Troubleshoot Desktop/Laptop Hardware as well Network issues.
- Troubleshoot OS and Software Related issues.
- Configure and Maintain Windows/Linux Servers, Software and Other utilities.
- Configure and Maintain SAN, Firewall, Network Switches Configurations.
- Maintain and Troubleshoot VPNs, VLans and other network configurations.
- Postfix mail server configuration, user management
- Manage scheduled Server Backups, Patches and other routine tasks and restoration of Data when required
- Manage Server Backups, Patches and other routine tasks and restoration of Data when required
- Configure and Troubleshoot IP Phones and VOIP.
- Communicate effectively with Local as well overseas users and provide remote support.
- Manage mail gateway configurations.
- Firewall Configuration on network level
- Requires a strong understanding of core networking including but not limited to: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, Vlans, Wireless and Firewalls.
- Configurations and management of Domain Controller, Active Directory, DHCP Server, DNS Server, Group Policy and User rights assignments.
- Configure and Manage IIS and SQL Servers.
- Administer and Manage Virtual Machines through Hyper-V and Other virtualization platforms.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS and Group Policies.
- Gitlab configuration and management
- Email Server Configuration like Exim, Postfix, Zimbra
- Jenkins configuration
- Proficiency in wring bash script in linux for managing scheduled back up’s and other supporting areas
- CPanel Configuration
- He should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as Server System administration.
- Familiarization with different domain hosting services
- Handling the tickets based on the priority
- Identify and report issues and react to the different hardware/license/software related issues
- Kubernetes Configuration
- Docker management
- Must be a Quick Learner, Self Motivated, having an attitude of taking ownership and resolve issues and learn new technologies.
- Cloud Activity
- IAM User management
- Knowledge in Services like EC2. EBS, ECS
- RDS Server Server management
- Ticket Handling
- Load balancing,
- Cloud Hosting
- Serverless Hosting
- Should be familiar in other Cloud services like Azure, Alibaba
Prefer Immediate Joiners
Exp : 3 + years
Email : email@example.com