Job Title/Designation: Technical Content Writer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Title: Technical Content Writer
We are seeking a dedicated technical writer to join our growing company. You will collaborate with other writers and creators to develop useful and engaging technical content and campaigns to grow our user base. Your duties will also include updating and managing the company’s website and knowledge base regularly and working with technical experts to create new documents as we release new services/ products.
Furthermore, you might be consulted for writing software/product manuals & policies with different teams of software developers and product managers.
Technical Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Plan, create, and modify, different technical documents including webpages, whitepapers, case studies, comparison documents etc
- Obtain a deep understanding of the company and its services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write technical and process documentation
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Write high-quality and user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience and organizational standards
- Periodically review all documentation for timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness; make corrections/updates as needed
- Develop documentation for a variety of media (print, PowerPoint, video, etc.)
- Proofread and edit content created by team members and other writing staff.
- Select and adopt a uniform writing style across all media and other platforms for consistency within and outside the organization.
- Indulge in user research for feedback, revisions, and improvement in technical content.
Content Writer Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in relevant technical field (such as software development, computer science, or engineering)
- 4-6 years industry experience as an effective technical writer (software development industry experience)
- Proven working experience in technical writing
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable information for customers
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
Interested candidates, please drop your updated resumes to email@example.com
Company website link: https://inapp.com/
LinkedIn Page: https://in.linkedin.com/company/inapp