Technical Interns – Troodon Technology
- The internship program provides opportunities to gain practical work experience in a business environment.
- As a full-time, paid intern, you will be engaged in a variety of projects, and responsible for delivering results, both as an individual and as a member of a team.
- We welcome your fresh perspective and energy, as you gain experience in a fast-paced business environment.
- This is a great opportunity to jump start your career!
- The Development Intern will work on design coding development projects.
- The intern period is 6 months.
- On completion of intern period, those with high performance rate will be hired by the company.
- Every aspect of this internship program is designed to enhance professional development.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be an graduate student majoring in a field related to the internship
- (Backlogs is not an issue).
- 0-6 months of experience in the related field.
- Specific Technical Skills Required:
- Proficient PC skills to include MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Programming experience preferred (Java,Angular JS);Knowledge of J2EE, MVC, HTML, CSS will be added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to
- Demonstrate decisiveness and good judgment
- Be flexible while achieving change
- Consistently accomplish results
- Have the ability to positively influence others
- Maintain integrity in every situation
- Openly communicate with all team members
- Demonstrate excellent organization skills
- Have the ability to work effectively with team members
- Be energetic and enthusiastic to learn, individually and as a member of a team
- Have the ability and desire to create quality results consistently
- Be able to accept new challenges and work independently, provided with project objectives and guidelines
Rush your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date: 22 Sep 2017
More Freshers Openings : http://www.freshersjobskerala.com