Brief description :
4+ years of experience in project coordination/ management in an IT (software) company.
* Must have experience working with Agile methodologies.
* Must have a good understanding of SDLC.
* Awareness of the objectives, benefits & success factors of the project and work towards achieving them.
* Must be a quick learner and have great aptitude.
* Must have a good understanding of technology.
* Work closely with various development teams to ensure resources are optimally utilized.
Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
* Prepare project proposal, timeframe, schedule, and budget.
* Optimize the budget allocated for the project by effectively utilizing the resources.
* Involve with the project team to gain the understanding of and to collect the required information to monitor and check to understand whether the project progress is aligning to project plan.
* Identify required areas to monitor, engage with the appropriate teams, understand and analyze the information provided and prepare the clear, concise, timely and accurate reports/presentations required for effective monitoring and decision making by the relevant stakeholders.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documents, plans, reports.
* Maintains project plans, monitor costs, manages project risks and creates clear and attainable milestones, adjusting the project plan as required to successfully deliver project objectives
Email : email@example.com