We are looking for 3-4 years experience Technical Recruiters
At Reflections, we are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our team – ideally someone who has experience working within Information Technology (IT) recruiting. It’s a challenging, fast-moving candidate-driven market, and the ideal candidate should be highly motivated and tenacious enough to keep up with the pace.
We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and keep up-to-date with the latest technological developments that influence our clients hiring needs.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level and maximize your growth potential then this is the right opportunity for you.
Objectives of this Role
- Source senior level, highly specialist candidates for leading global businesses, Screen and interview candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates to clients.
- Active participation in the full cycle recruiting efforts, including emphasis on the capability of assessment skills to help evaluating candidates and ensuring the highest bar.
- Lead final assessment and selection process.
- You will be in charge of the offer proposal and negotiation process
Manage well on all the data associated with the recruitment process.
- Data-driven thinking and systematic approaches in achieving the operation excellence.
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated against industry standard assessments.
- Generate new leads and clients using your network of contacts.
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Exposure to Technology (Java, .NET, Automation Testing, Java, Salesforce, Full Stack etc.,) volume/bulk hiring Daily and Monthly Responsibilities.
- Liaise with Project managers to understand role requirements in order to source the most suitable candidates.
- Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media and any other relevant channels
Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with clients on future hiring needs
- Proven work experience in recruitment – ideally as a Technical Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g., Teams, Zoom, Google Meet)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to source quality candidates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, Good interpersonal & negotiation skills
Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to email@example.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.