Preferred skills :
- Should be a Graduate with 2 to 8 years of work experience in Technical Support
- Expertise in Win 2008/2012 servers, Win 7,8,10 clients.
- Expertise in Active directory & group policies, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, IIS.
- Expertise in Virtualization technologies like VM ware, Citrix Xenapp and Xendesktop, Hyper V.
- Experience with email solutions Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 and Office 365.
- Experience in managing Antivirus products (Symantec corporate edition, Sophos).
- Expertise in Backup solutions (Symantec backup exec, Windows backup, Veeam, Microsoft DPM).
- Exposure in troubleshooting hardware issues.
- Familiar with storage technologies, SAN and RAID concepts.
- Knowledge of remote support tools.
- Exposure to Apple technologies.
- Exposure to basic PowerShell commands.
- Configuring and troubleshooting VLANs, switches, routers.
- Exposure to mail security concepts like Symantec mail security for Exchange, Sophos antispam.
- Familiar with Wireless technologies like Meru, Cisco ,Juniper networks.
- Should be customer focused with an eye on customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Must be a team player, energetic with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow and like us: