Experience : 0.6 – 3 Years
- Should able to join in short Notice
- Remote Infrastructure monitoring and remediation
- Patching and Mediation
- Remote access based troubleshooting
- Technical Support for End users
- Maintenance check and performance optimization for End-users
- Responsible resolving incidents as per the assigned SLAs, maintaining excellent service levels and Customer Satisfaction.
- Knowledge in administration of Windows servers
- Knowledge in Active Directory, DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP etc.
- Knowledge in LAN & WAN Technologies.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft tools and Antivirus/Malware tools
- Knowledge of incident, problem, change management
- Excellent Communication Skills in English (written & spoken)
- Good Documentation and Problem solving skills
- The candidate will have to work in flexible shifts (24/7 Support) and should be a team player
Certification: MCP, MCITP, MCSE.
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, B.Sc., MCA or any equivalent degree preferred
Along with the resume attach details of Current CTC, Expected CTC & Notice Period.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org with a CC mail to : email@example.com