We are looking for a dynamic and influential Professional with 10+ years of experience in handling Technical Support and Customer Service in the UK, USA and Australian regions. The ideal candidate will be accountable for shaping and delivering the customer service propositions / Support level SOPs in order to drive overall performance of the department.
- Ensure customer service excellence and guaranteed response times by actively monitoring support emails/tickets and ensuring all tickets are resolved in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Review support tickets for accuracy and to look for any trends that might indicate product problems or customer confusion.
- Track and identify frequently occurring, high impact support issues as candidates for permanent resolution.
- Track bugs and feature requests status to stay on top of the hot issues.
- Keep abreast of product plans and schedule training/briefings for your team.
- Coach team members to provide customer-centric support that solves the problem, taking into account customer preferences.
- Coach team members to guide customers toward self-serve support options in a service oriented manner.
- Actively manage the support schedule and work assignments.
- Ensure each team member is actively contributing to the improvement of online services by setting expectations and contribution goals.
- Continually assess team skills and knowledge, and usefulness of available resources and support tools and actively work with the Training and Systems Managers to address gaps.
- Identify training topics and schedule continuing education.
- Continuously provide opportunities for team members to actively develop marketable skills.
- Work with the training team to ensure new hire and ongoing training is comprehensive and effective.
- Maintain one-on-one meeting schedule with each direct report to provide performance feedback, coaching, goal setting, and to discuss potential projects and training needs
- Serve as the first level escalation from your team and pursue each escalation as an opportunity to turn the customer around and into a fan.
- Provide direct customer support for a minimum of ten hours per week in order to remain current.
- Leadership and management of the Technical Support team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management.
- Periodically review customer feedback and take relevant actions.
*Note: This job requires weekend support and shift work
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 5+ years of Supervisory/management experience in a software Technical Support department
- Prepare and Report on Teams operational performance to upper management
- Strong operational skills, with the ability to dive into trends and the why
- Strong desire to provide high-quality customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player who demonstrates positive, constructive interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
Drop your CV’s at “firstname.lastname@example.org” with subject as “Application for Technical Support Manager”