- Create, execute and monitor automation scripts and update existing automation test suites
- Work closely with off-shore team and on-shore team(s) to deliver projects to time, cost and quality requirements.
- Ensure that tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved
- Manage Risks and Issues associated with Testing engagements
- Minimum of 5 years of automation testing experience
- Must have strong analytical skills, reporting and problem solving skills
- Must be able to setup, build and test automation framework and not just add to existing framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert experience in automation testing tool, UFT
- Strong experience in at least one automation testing tool other than UFT
- Experience in developing and implementing an automation framework
- Strong knowledge of programming languages like C#, Java and VB Script
- Experience in working with Agile teams
- Experience in continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience with tool identification, installation and POC.
Send resume to : email@example.com