A Level 3 Software Tester should be able to Plan, schedule testing tasks , to analyse, evaluate & ensure the quality of testing and lead, mentor the testing team to focus on quality deliverables.
Leadership skills required
- Developing Test plan in line with the Testing Strategy chosen by Test Manager for the project.
- Creating resource plan and test estimation
- identify the types of testing needed and execute the same
- Ability to lead the team to perform end to end application testing right from requirement analysis to system study, test design, test execution and documentation.
- Closely work with the Business Analysis Team to understand and analyse requirements and give valid suggestions based on domain experience
- Closely work with client to discuss on the open issues and strategy to be taken.
- Ensure on time and on schedule testing delivery
- Analyse the test reports and ensure regularity on reporting the same to stakeholders
- Effectively prioritize, manage, track, and report project status
- Empower the team and help them in working with Agile projects and ensure proper knowledge sharing on all the scrum process framework
- Identify areas for using tool based testing and ensure correct tools being used.
- Ensure a standard level of NFR testing such as SEO, Security, Accessibility & Performance is done for all the projects.
- Preparation of Test Certificate or Test Sign off document, Define work pack rejection
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
Ability to find proper solutions to problems related to testing and test cases
Quality Assurance skills
- Identifying risks & issues and finding out mitigation and contingency plans along with the development team.
- Reviewing & updating test artifacts against the review comments.
- Collecting metrics that help in improving project execution.and evaluating the same with the development team.
- Raising Early warnings or risks during project execution
- Should have test data handy on metrics that evaluate Testing quality (with minimum residual bugs) Number of bugs reported in a work pack, Number of client reported bugs,Test coverage
- Identify any gaps on STLC & different SDLC methodologies and make corrections on need basis.
- Drupal Testing skills
- Knowledge in back end and front end integration testing
- Knowledge on different content types, Validating Content addition workflow & Content publishing workflow
- Knowledge in Configuration settings
- Knowledge in tools such as Invision, Zeplin, Postman etc.
- Knowledge in Microsite testing, Validating meta tags
Other testing skills
- Experience in building automation framework, writing, executing & reviewing test scripts, conduct automation feasibility analysis & come up with automation plan and schedule and verify Testing Reports
- Experience in responsive testing, Cross Browser Testing, mobile app testing.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org