Job Description :
- Converts inquiries into sales by taking inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Work on online marketing plan with the team to drive online marketing campaigns through websites, social channels, newsletters and other networks.
- Proficiency in online marketing is required.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Experience Required- 6Months-1 year
- Preference- Female candidates
Interested candidates can send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “M2_Trainee-Coordinator(Sales & Marketing)” on or before 19th March 2019. Kindly mention your Total years of Exp, Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period in body part.
Kindly note that notifications will be sent only to candidates whose profile have been shortlisted.
More freshers openings : http://www.freshersjobskerala.com