Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Create graphics and designs for websites.
- Visualize and design user interface for web and mobile applications.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and delight to the customer.
- Gather feedback from teams and follow an iterative process.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Experience with iOS, Android, and Web, in particular with native mobile UI
- A collaborative approach to working with engineering and product teams
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Understanding of responsive and mobile design.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
Send resume to : email@example.com
Please follow and like us: